Tuesday, September 23, 2014

"Now Is the Time to Get Rich"

Warren Buffett made this announcement in 1974 just before the stock market soared to unprecedented heights, propelling Buffett to become one of the wealthiest Americans. 

As an investing and gambling enthusiast, I have always looked to this quote as inspiration when looking for the right time to make the right move. I have studied the stock market for the past 10 years while examining trends and signs dating back to the Great Depression.

The market and sports gambling have always fascinated me because it requires a certain type of foresight in determining stocks (or teams) to choose, and the rush of it all is simply exhilarating.

While I have no professional experience in the market, and only modest gains in sports gambling, I am creating this blog as a platform to share my thoughts and ideas about trends and features of the stock market, while providing my opinions on games this fall in the college football season.

Due to my amateurism, I would like to invite guests to share their thoughts and opinions in a way which can be conducive to positive discussion to inform those who seek assistance in learning more about the stock market or gambling. 

Whether it be determining if Alibaba is here to stay as a market staple, or if the Tennessee vs. Florida game will come close to even sniffing the over/under this weekend,
(it won't), this blog will help you get stay informed on the matters of investing and sports betting.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you stick around to enjoy the information and discussion.


Brooks

1 comment:

  1. I have similar interests Brooks and can't wait to hear more things to come. The college football season is all your covering betting wise or will NFL or NBA be covered at all. The real money can made if you know anything about soccer because Vegas doesn't! How do you feel about the UCLA game this evening?

    ReplyDelete